Bank Mutual Announces Hiring of Residential Loan Officer for Brookfield and Milwaukee Offices
June 26, 2012 – Bank Mutual is pleased to announce the hiring of Patti Scholtka as a new Residential Loan Officer. Ms. Scholtka will be responsible for originating loans at Bank Mutual’s Brookfield Square office, 400 North Moorland Road, Brookfield, WI 53005, and Milwaukee location, 6801 W. Oklahoma Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53219. Prior to Bank Mutual, Ms. Scholtka was a Mortgage Advisor at a credit union and worked at various mortgage companies.
Bank Mutual Corporation is traded on The NASDAQ Global Select MarketSM under the symbol “BKMU.” The Company is headquartered in the state of Wisconsin, with assets at March 31, 2012 of $2.6 billion. Its subsidiary bank, Bank Mutual, operates 77 offices in the state of Wisconsin and one office in Minnesota.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"