Joe Wilde Company, Inc. sponsored its first annual FATHER’S DAY SCREEN YOUR GARAGE CONTEST which was open to residents of Waukesha, Milwaukee, Washington and Ozaukee counties. Contest entrants were asked to tell us in 50 words or less “How your dad spends his time in the garage and WHY he deserves a FREE garage screen.”
Entries were judged on creativity and
uniqueness. Grand prize was awarded to Jef Radtke of New Berlin, whose daughter Anne submitted the following entry: “My dad lives with five women (I am one of four daughters)! He needs the free garage door screen to escape the estrogen flames in the house and avoid the wrath of mosquitos outside. He often escapes to pump basketballs, volleyballs, and fix weed whackers; the garage is his sanctuary.”
Jef received a Breezy Living Screen garage door screen valued at $1,295. The screens are available in white or brown frame with a choice of three screen options and include a retractable pass through door. Now Jef can escape to his garage and keep the
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Community Says Goodbye to A Much-Loved Member - Family man and Harley-Davidson executive loses consciousness while in flight
- How to Give An Eleavator Sppech
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Ince By Ince
- Joan Carey To Speak At WINGS Event
- Milwaukee Student Named Rising Star
- Musical MainStage - Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame