Joe Wilde Company, Inc. sponsored its first annual FATHER’S DAY SCREEN YOUR GARAGE CONTEST which was open to residents of Waukesha, Milwaukee, Washington and Ozaukee counties. Contest entrants were asked to tell us in 50 words or less “How your dad spends his time in the garage and WHY he deserves a FREE garage screen.”
Entries were judged on creativity and
uniqueness. Grand prize was awarded to Jef Radtke of New Berlin, whose daughter Anne submitted the following entry: “My dad lives with five women (I am one of four daughters)! He needs the free garage door screen to escape the estrogen flames in the house and avoid the wrath of mosquitos outside. He often escapes to pump basketballs, volleyballs, and fix weed whackers; the garage is his sanctuary.”
Jef received a Breezy Living Screen garage door screen valued at $1,295. The screens are available in white or brown frame with a choice of three screen options and include a retractable pass through door. Now Jef can escape to his garage and keep the
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction