Joe Wilde Company, Inc. sponsored its first annual FATHER’S DAY SCREEN YOUR GARAGE CONTEST which was open to residents of Waukesha, Milwaukee, Washington and Ozaukee counties. Contest entrants were asked to tell us in 50 words or less “How your dad spends his time in the garage and WHY he deserves a FREE garage screen.”
Entries were judged on creativity and
uniqueness. Grand prize was awarded to Jef Radtke of New Berlin, whose daughter Anne submitted the following entry: “My dad lives with five women (I am one of four daughters)! He needs the free garage door screen to escape the estrogen flames in the house and avoid the wrath of mosquitos outside. He often escapes to pump basketballs, volleyballs, and fix weed whackers; the garage is his sanctuary.”
Jef received a Breezy Living Screen garage door screen valued at $1,295. The screens are available in white or brown frame with a choice of three screen options and include a retractable pass through door. Now Jef can escape to his garage and keep the
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest