Purloin Studio will reach it's 4 year mark this summer. Owner Susan Corkum has built the largest art gallery in Menomonee Falls with over 60 artists. Starting in a small location the gallery moved onto Main St in the Village Centre of the Falls and added over 30 more artists, 600 first edition and collectable books and offers studio space for rent. Susan offers visitors a relaxed retail like atmosphere to shop in. Everything (not including the books) is created by artists from around the country and the gallery is staffed by artists. Recently two new painters have become part of Purloin Studio: Noelle Stoffel from Kansas City and Debra Stubbe Burkart from Wisconsin.
Purloin Studio is proud to be part of Menomonee Falls Historic Village Centre, an up and coming area with chef owned restaurants, boutique clothing shop, 4 art galleries and more. Not to mention the waterfall, river, Lime Kiln Park and walkways all located in this downtown area.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer