Law firm’s commitment to bicycle safety honored as it nears 100,000th helmet donation
Habush Habush & Rottier was awarded a Play Safety Award at the 12th annual Safe Kids Southeast Wisconsin Recognition Breakfast, marking the third consecutive year the firm received the honor. The firm was honored for its more than decade-long commitment to promoting bicycle safety to Wisconsin children.
Since 1999, Habush Habush & Rottier has worked with community partners throughout the state to distribute more than 91,500 bicycle helmets to children. This year, the firm will donate an additional 8,500, bringing the total number of helmets donated to 100,000. In addition to annual bike helmet donations, 39 Habush Habush & Rottier employees have been trained by Safe Kids USA to offer specialized fitting services.
“It is truly an honor to be recognized by an organization like Safe Kids,” said Daniel Rottier, President of Habush Habush & Rottier. “We are proud to be able to give back to our communities through these donations and to promote the critical need for bicycle safety throughout Wisconsin.”
Over the years, Habush Habush & Rottier’s offices around the state have partnered with community organizations to provide free helmets at their events. The firm’s Waukesha office has distributed helmets to numerous local organizations including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin New Berlin, Columbia St. Mary’s Clinic, the Watertown Police Department and the Delafield Police Department.
The firm’s Waukesha office will have free helmets available at these upcoming Waukesha-area events:
- Village Park Bike Rodeo on May 12 in Big Bend
- Safety Saturday on May 19th at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s New Berlin Clinic in New Berlin
- The Bike Safety Event on May 19th at Colombia St. Mary’s Clinic in Germantown
- Bike Safety Rally on May 30th at Valley View School in Menomonee Falls
- Delafield Police Department Bike Rodeo on June 5th at McDonalds in Delafield
- The Bike Safety Event on June 9th at St. Mary’s Visitation in Elm Grove
- The Watertown Police Annual Bicycle Rodeo on June 16th at Watertown High School in Watertown
- Brookfield National Night Out on August 1st at the Brookfield Public Safety Building in Brookfield
- Muskego National Night Out on August 2nd at Veterans Park in Muskego
For more information on these or other upcoming events where free helmets will be available, please visit www.Habush.com.
About Habush Habush & Rottier Charitable FundsHabush Habush & Rottier Charitable Funds was established in 1999 to allow the law firm to give back to the communities in which its attorneys practice. The Habush Habush & Rottier law firm has been a Wisconsin personal injury law firm for over 75 years. Thirteen offices are located throughout the State of Wisconsin and are located in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay, Racine, Kenosha, Lake Geneva, Wausau, Rhinelander, Sheboygan, West Bend and Stevens Point. For more information, please call 1-800-2-HABUSH or visit www.Habush.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- Journey with Jesus, Easter for Kids
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- CigarMKE - Know Your Leaf
- R.A. Smith National’s Mike Bach Promoted to Project Manager
- Break Out of the Winter Blues – and Heat Things Up – at Valentine’s Day!
- College Works Painting Internship