Looking for an early summer 5K, 10K or combined challenge? On Saturday, June 23, 2012, St. Jerome Parish School in Oconomowoc, Wis., is hosting their fifth annual Run for the Kids, where at least 300 runners are expected to participate. This run was held in November the last four years, but it’s moving to June!
The 10K race starts at 8 am and the 5K starts at 9:15 am. Bring the kids too - there is a 800M Kids Fun Run, which starts at 9 am (the course circles the school and church grounds).
The 10K and 5K races start on the school grounds and wind through residential neighborhoods, ending near the starting line. These courses are known and loved for their flat terrane. The Combined Challenge is for runners who want to run both the 10K and 5K. The runner’s combined time will determine their overall field placement.
There are three ways to register. Online Registration is Powered by Active.com; visit
http://www.active.com/running/oconomowoc-wi/st-jerome-run-for-the-kids-2012. Runners may mail a completed entry form with fees by Friday, June 15, or you can always register on race day. Race day registration begins at 6 am.
Come for the run, stay for the fun! St. Jerome Festival is taking place all weekend with food, beverages, games, rides and live music.
10K or 5K:
$30 Early Registration
$35 Race Day Registration
Combined Challenge Event:
$40 Early Registration
$45 Race Day Registration
800M Kids Fun Run (10 & Under):
$10 Early Registration
$10 Race Day Registration
Race Records 5K: Joe Giacalone 15.59; Jean Lyons 19.35
10K: Nick Seiske 34.21; Annie Hughes 40.06
Combined Challenge: Ted Shue 55.11; Annie Hughes 1:00.19
For more information please call Sue Piette at 414-241-7230 or email at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!