Salon Owner Continues to Give Back to the Community
April 9, 2012 (New Berlin) Dawn Panfil owner of Hair & Body Solutions Salon and Spa of New Berlin, has announced that on Thursday, April 26th she’ll open her doors to the community to celebrate her salon and spa’s 10 year anniversary. A gorgeous $400 sterling silver and diamond pendant from Tobin Jewelers will be raffled, with proceeds benefitting the Waukesha Women’s Center.
Owner Dawn Panfil’s story in New Berlin began on April 1, 2002 with just 8 employees and 1500 square feet, at a single space storefront in the Moorland Commons, at the corner of Moorland and Beloit Roads in New Berlin. In 10 years, she has grown that space to 3000 square feet and to a staff of 36 professional hair stylists, aestheticians, nail techs and massage therapists at her expanded location.
Dawn says, “It’s been a pleasure serving and giving back to the community with thousands of dollars in annual donations to schools and churches in the area. I look forward to hosting an anniversary party at our salon and spa as a ‘thank you’ to those that have supported us, and to welcome new friends and clients.” The evening will include mini services, Redken gifts, snacks and beverages.
As a breast cancer survivor Owner Dawn Panfil created the “Think Pink” and “Pink Possible” campaigns to raise money for Aurora’s Breast Health fund raising $204,000 in the last 4 years with a variety of promotions and events during the month of October. Last year, ten salons and spas across Wisconsin, as well as Panera Bread, joined Dawn in her mission to raise money and create breast cancer awareness.
In 2003 Hair and Body Solutions received the Readers’ Choice award from Community Newspapers for “Best in the Burbs”. Her salon and spa is one of three salons in the United States to win the National Redken award at the Redken Symposium in Vegas in 2007, signifying the greatest growth of a Redken salon. Currently, Hair and Body Solutions Salon and Spa has been recognized in the prestigious top 200 out of 8,000 Redken Salons in the country. Bi-annually Redken professionals from New York train stylists at Hair and Body Solutions Salon and Spa with the latest “looks” in hair fashion.
The salon and spa is located at 15440 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin and features, Redken products, hair services, beautiful Redken hair color, Shellac manicures, pedicures, facials, chemical exfoliation, waxing and massage for men and women. Find them online at www.hairandbodysolutions.com and on Facebook at: “Hair and Body Solutions Salon and Spa”.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility