Templeton Middle School music students participated March 23-24 in the Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) Solo and Ensemble Music Festival held at Mukwonago High School. Students entered as individual soloists, duets, trios or large ensembles. The WSMA judge rated them on a I-V system with I as the highest.
Students who performed music from Class A were eligible to receive a *I rating denoting that they will advance to the state music festival April 28 at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The following students earned this distinction:
•Ethan Mardanus-Budiono, violin solo;
•Alexandra Detweiler, flute solo;
•Stephanie Pham, violin solo; and
•Alexandra Stephens, piano solo.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest