Templeton Middle School music students participated March 23-24 in the Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) Solo and Ensemble Music Festival held at Mukwonago High School. Students entered as individual soloists, duets, trios or large ensembles. The WSMA judge rated them on a I-V system with I as the highest.
Students who performed music from Class A were eligible to receive a *I rating denoting that they will advance to the state music festival April 28 at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. The following students earned this distinction:
•Ethan Mardanus-Budiono, violin solo;
•Alexandra Detweiler, flute solo;
•Stephanie Pham, violin solo; and
•Alexandra Stephens, piano solo.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860