Date: April 20, 2012
For Immediate Release
For more information Contact: Representative Mike Kuglitsch
Email: KuglitschForAssembly@Gmail.com Phone: 414-943-1111
Representative Kuglitsch to Seek Reelection for 84th Assembly District
Longtime business owner, taxpayer advocate to run for second term
New Berlin—Today, Representative Mike Kuglitsch (R-New Berlin) will announce his intention to seek reelection to the 84th Assembly District of the Wisconsin State Assembly in November 2012.
Kuglitsch is a longtime citizen of the 84th Assembly District, attending high school and raising his family of 4 with his wife Stephanie in New Berlin. As a private citizen, Kuglitsch owned and operated multiple successful businesses that employed hundreds of citizens over the course of 20 years.
Kuglitsch's freshman term was a great success as he played a large role in balancing Wisconsin's $3.6 billion budget deficit created by past administrations. He also went on to co-sponsor various pieces of legislation enhances Wisconsin's private sector, including a crucial mining reform bill that would have ensured thousands of jobs and billion in revenue for the state of Wisconsin. Kuglitsch made it a goal of his to promote local control by putting power back into the hands of local governments and homes across the state.
On Kuglitsch's reelection bid Mike Kuglitsch went on to say:
“It has been an honor to serve the constituents of the 84th Assembly District and I hope you give me the chance to continue working for you. I believe my first term was successful as we balanced a very large budget deficit and began to show the country that Wisconsin is truly open for business.”
“There is still a great deal of work that we must accomplish. I believe I can continue to assist our struggling business sector with my ongoing efforts to reform the regulations on businesses and decrease taxes across the board.”
“Once reelected to the Assembly, I assure you that I will continue to fight for the taxpaying citizens of the 84th Assembly District and Wisconsin. I remain to be committed to my goal of financial responsibility in Madison and assisting the private sector's effort to put Wisconsinites back to work.”
As an Assemblyman, Kuglitsch serve his constituents as a member of the Committee on Jobs, Economy, and Small Business, the Committee on Labor and Workforce Development, and he is currently the Vice-Chair of the Committee on Homeland Security and State Affairs.
Kuglitsch serves portions of New Berlin, Greenfield, and Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness