Hamilton High School Jazz Ensemble performed March 30-April 1 at the Eau Claire Jazz Festival held at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. Three students were recognized for outstanding work on improvisational solos: Leah Stapelman, piano; Harrison Yu, tenor sax; and Alex Magoon, trumpet.
The Eau Claire Jazz Festival has maintained a standard of excellence in jazz education and performance earning its distinction as one of the oldest and largest jazz festivals in the nation. The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble received feedback from recognized leaders in jazz education and participated in a variety of workshops, master classes and concerts.
The Hamilton Jazz Ensemble will perform May 16 at the All District Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast at Maple Avenue Elementary School which is located at W240 N6059 Maple Avenue, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters