The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 3-5 in the library’s Community/Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 3 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 4 and 5.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, DVDs, and books on cassette for children and adults will be offered for sale. Most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1. On Saturday, May 5 a “baker’s dozen “(13 items) will cost $1. Some items are specially priced.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call 262-532-8927, 532-8930, or 532-8920.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Stroke Clinic and Tryouts
- KIDS from Brookfield?
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Patti the Pancake Greets Children