The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 3-5 in the library’s Community/Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 3 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 4 and 5.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, DVDs, and books on cassette for children and adults will be offered for sale. Most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1. On Saturday, May 5 a “baker’s dozen “(13 items) will cost $1. Some items are specially priced.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call 262-532-8927, 532-8930, or 532-8920.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening