The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 3-5 in the library’s Community/Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 3 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 4 and 5.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, DVDs, and books on cassette for children and adults will be offered for sale. Most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1. On Saturday, May 5 a “baker’s dozen “(13 items) will cost $1. Some items are specially priced.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call 262-532-8927, 532-8930, or 532-8920.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Annual Used Book Sale to be Held in September
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition