The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 3-5 in the library’s Community/Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 3 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 4 and 5.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, DVDs, and books on cassette for children and adults will be offered for sale. Most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1. On Saturday, May 5 a “baker’s dozen “(13 items) will cost $1. Some items are specially priced.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call 262-532-8927, 532-8930, or 532-8920.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert