The Menomonee Falls Public Library will hold its annual spring book sale May 3-5 in the library’s Community/Meeting Room. Doors will open at 9AM each day and will close at 8:30 PM on Thursday, May 3 and at 3 PM on Friday and Saturday, May 4 and 5.
Hardcover and paperback books, videos, DVDs, and books on cassette for children and adults will be offered for sale. Most items will cost 25 cents each or 5 for $1. On Saturday, May 5 a “baker’s dozen “(13 items) will cost $1. Some items are specially priced.
The library is located at W156 N8436 Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls. For more information, call 262-532-8927, 532-8930, or 532-8920.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens