Registration for the free computer classes offered in May and June at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on Tuesday, April 24. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Some classes being offered are single session classes, some are a series of classes. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
Sessions include a class for seniors on computer basics (a series of six consecutive weekly classes); basic intro to computers ( a set of 2 class sessions); using the library’s online catalog (one class); Facebook for seniors (must have an email address prior to attending); classes on Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Word (each of these is a series of three consecutive weekly sessions); a guide to editing digital photos for beginners, using Picasa (free) software; using an Ereader; and individual tutoring (1/2 hour session, on June 20 only).
For more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1