Registration for the free computer classes offered in May and June at the Menomonee Falls Public Library will begin on Tuesday, April 24. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Some classes being offered are single session classes, some are a series of classes. Class size is limited, so early registration is recommended.
Sessions include a class for seniors on computer basics (a series of six consecutive weekly classes); basic intro to computers ( a set of 2 class sessions); using the library’s online catalog (one class); Facebook for seniors (must have an email address prior to attending); classes on Microsoft Excel 2007 and Microsoft Word (each of these is a series of three consecutive weekly sessions); a guide to editing digital photos for beginners, using Picasa (free) software; using an Ereader; and individual tutoring (1/2 hour session, on June 20 only).
For more information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals