Templeton Middle School Ski and Board Club kept its Spring Break tradition going for the 12th year with the conclusion of this year’s trip to Colorado. A total of 49 participants headed to Breckenridge, Colo., April 5 after school let out. They returned home April 13.
The Ski and Board Club members hit the Breckenridge mountains for five days, spent time in Vail and traveled to the Loveland Pass where students stood on the Continental Divide. Students cover all costs of their trip.
Templeton seventh grade social studies and reading teacher Alan Schneider and eighth grade math and reading teacher Karen Zielinski have organized and chaperoned the Spring Break trip since 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Device Workshop
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality