Templeton Middle School Ski and Board Club kept its Spring Break tradition going for the 12th year with the conclusion of this year’s trip to Colorado. A total of 49 participants headed to Breckenridge, Colo., April 5 after school let out. They returned home April 13.
The Ski and Board Club members hit the Breckenridge mountains for five days, spent time in Vail and traveled to the Loveland Pass where students stood on the Continental Divide. Students cover all costs of their trip.
Templeton seventh grade social studies and reading teacher Alan Schneider and eighth grade math and reading teacher Karen Zielinski have organized and chaperoned the Spring Break trip since 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help