Templeton Middle School Ski and Board Club kept its Spring Break tradition going for the 12th year with the conclusion of this year’s trip to Colorado. A total of 49 participants headed to Breckenridge, Colo., April 5 after school let out. They returned home April 13.
The Ski and Board Club members hit the Breckenridge mountains for five days, spent time in Vail and traveled to the Loveland Pass where students stood on the Continental Divide. Students cover all costs of their trip.
Templeton seventh grade social studies and reading teacher Alan Schneider and eighth grade math and reading teacher Karen Zielinski have organized and chaperoned the Spring Break trip since 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Brookfield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: An Adjustment in Your Golf Game
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems
- Artist in Residence Program Teaches Elementary Students about Photography