Templeton Middle School Ski and Board Club kept its Spring Break tradition going for the 12th year with the conclusion of this year’s trip to Colorado. A total of 49 participants headed to Breckenridge, Colo., April 5 after school let out. They returned home April 13.
The Ski and Board Club members hit the Breckenridge mountains for five days, spent time in Vail and traveled to the Loveland Pass where students stood on the Continental Divide. Students cover all costs of their trip.
Templeton seventh grade social studies and reading teacher Alan Schneider and eighth grade math and reading teacher Karen Zielinski have organized and chaperoned the Spring Break trip since 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College Works Painting Internship
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership