Templeton Middle School Ski and Board Club kept its Spring Break tradition going for the 12th year with the conclusion of this year’s trip to Colorado. A total of 49 participants headed to Breckenridge, Colo., April 5 after school let out. They returned home April 13.
The Ski and Board Club members hit the Breckenridge mountains for five days, spent time in Vail and traveled to the Loveland Pass where students stood on the Continental Divide. Students cover all costs of their trip.
Templeton seventh grade social studies and reading teacher Alan Schneider and eighth grade math and reading teacher Karen Zielinski have organized and chaperoned the Spring Break trip since 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens