Templeton Middle School Ski and Board Club kept its Spring Break tradition going for the 12th year with the conclusion of this year’s trip to Colorado. A total of 49 participants headed to Breckenridge, Colo., April 5 after school let out. They returned home April 13.
The Ski and Board Club members hit the Breckenridge mountains for five days, spent time in Vail and traveled to the Loveland Pass where students stood on the Continental Divide. Students cover all costs of their trip.
Templeton seventh grade social studies and reading teacher Alan Schneider and eighth grade math and reading teacher Karen Zielinski have organized and chaperoned the Spring Break trip since 2001.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Weber Announces Listing & Sales Leaders-April 2013...
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Works Out Against Child Abuse
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal