Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser
Saturday, April 21st, 2012
St. Mary’s Visitation School
13000 Juneau Ave., Elm Grove, WI 53122
Be a winner at the Monte Carlo Night fundraiser for the Friends of Fairview South School and Team Up! for Families. Play Black Jack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em, and more for two great causes. Proceeds benefit individuals with disabilities. Appetizers, desserts, cash bar, auction items, and door prizes are included for the $25 ticket. Attendees should be 21 years or older for admittance. Contact Friends of Fairview South at 262-391-6963 for tickets or purchase tickets at the door. See www.teamupwithfamilies.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers