Join a community Garlic Mustard pull on Saturday, April 21st from 9 am to Noon.
This annual event takes place at the Brookfield's 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn park at 1075 Pilgrim Parkway
The park is about six blocks north of Moorland and Bluemound Roads on Pilgrim Parkway. (Moorland Road becomes Pilgrim Parkway north of Bluemound Road.). It's also the location of the Elmbrook Historical Society's Dousman Stagecoach Inn. The Inn was built in 1842 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
You will be working alongside historical society members and master gardener volunteers. No experience is needed;. Bring garden gloves.
Spend the morning with us, or an hour or more. Your help is very much strnilappreciated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860