Join a community Garlic Mustard pull on Saturday, April 21st from 9 am to Noon.
This annual event takes place at the Brookfield's 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn park at 1075 Pilgrim Parkway
The park is about six blocks north of Moorland and Bluemound Roads on Pilgrim Parkway. (Moorland Road becomes Pilgrim Parkway north of Bluemound Road.). It's also the location of the Elmbrook Historical Society's Dousman Stagecoach Inn. The Inn was built in 1842 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
You will be working alongside historical society members and master gardener volunteers. No experience is needed;. Bring garden gloves.
Spend the morning with us, or an hour or more. Your help is very much strnilappreciated.
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Paul Petrides Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Engineer
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division