Join a community Garlic Mustard pull on Saturday, April 21st from 9 am to Noon.
This annual event takes place at the Brookfield's 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn park at 1075 Pilgrim Parkway
The park is about six blocks north of Moorland and Bluemound Roads on Pilgrim Parkway. (Moorland Road becomes Pilgrim Parkway north of Bluemound Road.). It's also the location of the Elmbrook Historical Society's Dousman Stagecoach Inn. The Inn was built in 1842 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
You will be working alongside historical society members and master gardener volunteers. No experience is needed;. Bring garden gloves.
Spend the morning with us, or an hour or more. Your help is very much strnilappreciated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care