Join a community Garlic Mustard pull on Saturday, April 21st from 9 am to Noon.
This annual event takes place at the Brookfield's 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn park at 1075 Pilgrim Parkway
The park is about six blocks north of Moorland and Bluemound Roads on Pilgrim Parkway. (Moorland Road becomes Pilgrim Parkway north of Bluemound Road.). It's also the location of the Elmbrook Historical Society's Dousman Stagecoach Inn. The Inn was built in 1842 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
You will be working alongside historical society members and master gardener volunteers. No experience is needed;. Bring garden gloves.
Spend the morning with us, or an hour or more. Your help is very much strnilappreciated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens