Join a community Garlic Mustard pull on Saturday, April 21st from 9 am to Noon.
This annual event takes place at the Brookfield's 'Dousman' Stagecoach Inn park at 1075 Pilgrim Parkway
The park is about six blocks north of Moorland and Bluemound Roads on Pilgrim Parkway. (Moorland Road becomes Pilgrim Parkway north of Bluemound Road.). It's also the location of the Elmbrook Historical Society's Dousman Stagecoach Inn. The Inn was built in 1842 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
You will be working alongside historical society members and master gardener volunteers. No experience is needed;. Bring garden gloves.
Spend the morning with us, or an hour or more. Your help is very much strnilappreciated.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Gnome Little Free Library
- Schroeder to Assume Founder Role, Passes Reins to Yentz
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization