The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club will be hosting a one-of-a-kind event presenting bridal fashions dating from the 1890’s on April 19th. The fashion show will feature bridal gowns along with apparel for bridesmaids and mothers-of-the-bride. Staged by Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, the show will display bridal ensembles covering 100 years of wedding dress styles.
The program will begin with dessert and beverages at 1pm. The style show begins at 1:30pm. The cost is $10 payable at the door, which will support the club’s philanthropic efforts. For questions please contact the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club at 414-257-9935. The club is located at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Ike Bites at Purloin Studio
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience