The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club will be hosting a one-of-a-kind event presenting bridal fashions dating from the 1890’s on April 19th. The fashion show will feature bridal gowns along with apparel for bridesmaids and mothers-of-the-bride. Staged by Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, the show will display bridal ensembles covering 100 years of wedding dress styles.
The program will begin with dessert and beverages at 1pm. The style show begins at 1:30pm. The cost is $10 payable at the door, which will support the club’s philanthropic efforts. For questions please contact the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club at 414-257-9935. The club is located at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"