The Wauwatosa Woman’s Club will be hosting a one-of-a-kind event presenting bridal fashions dating from the 1890’s on April 19th. The fashion show will feature bridal gowns along with apparel for bridesmaids and mothers-of-the-bride. Staged by Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, the show will display bridal ensembles covering 100 years of wedding dress styles.
The program will begin with dessert and beverages at 1pm. The style show begins at 1:30pm. The cost is $10 payable at the door, which will support the club’s philanthropic efforts. For questions please contact the Wauwatosa Woman’s Club at 414-257-9935. The club is located at 1626 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer