Hamilton announces March students of the month
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March. They are:
• Christopher Semega, applied engineering and technology;
• Samantha Englert, art;
• Daniel Smith, business education;
• Jacob Meleski, communication arts;
• Ryan Schissel and Megan Heitman, family and consumer sciences;
• Austin Mitzel, fitness education;
• Taylor Mears, mathematics;
• Shelbey Keel, music;
• Michael Scott, science;
• Evon Selestow, social studies; and
• Lydia Salus, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds