Hamilton announces March students of the month
Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for March. They are:
• Christopher Semega, applied engineering and technology;
• Samantha Englert, art;
• Daniel Smith, business education;
• Jacob Meleski, communication arts;
• Ryan Schissel and Megan Heitman, family and consumer sciences;
• Austin Mitzel, fitness education;
• Taylor Mears, mathematics;
• Shelbey Keel, music;
• Michael Scott, science;
• Evon Selestow, social studies; and
• Lydia Salus, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society