WE ARE SO PROUD!!!
The Regional Competition for Destination Imagination teams took place at Kennedy Middle School on Saturday, March 24, and we are SO proud of our three teams! Our Middle Level team took 1st place in the “Instant Challenge” part of their competition, and took 4th place overall in their level for their challenge. That team was coached by Mrs. Karinen, and is composed of Andrew Karinen, Ally Kuske, Michael Memory, Danny Karinen, Nick Murphy, and Hunter Ruediger.
Our two Elementary Level teams are going on to the STATE COMPETITION in Stevens Point on April 14th! They tied for 2nd place in their level for their “Coming Attractions” challenge. The “St. Mary Swirls” team, coached by Mrs. Conway, is composed of Carley Conway, Grace Gehring, Luke Miller, Jacob Wagner, Drew Jansen, Cassie Kalnins, and Gavin Falvey.
The “Tootsie Pops” team was coached by Mrs. Gorecki. Their team members are Kristina Gorecki, Marissa Cobb, Jon Michael Stroh, Adam Lopata, Jacob Bruns, Tim Kohls, and Mary Kaupp.
We thank all three teams for all of their good effort, teamwork, and creativity during the four months of preparation. We wish GOOD LUCK to the two teams advancing to the state tournament.
Directors of our school DI program are Mrs. Harley and Mrs. Sorenson.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care