WE ARE SO PROUD!!!
The Regional Competition for Destination Imagination teams took place at Kennedy Middle School on Saturday, March 24, and we are SO proud of our three teams! Our Middle Level team took 1st place in the “Instant Challenge” part of their competition, and took 4th place overall in their level for their challenge. That team was coached by Mrs. Karinen, and is composed of Andrew Karinen, Ally Kuske, Michael Memory, Danny Karinen, Nick Murphy, and Hunter Ruediger.
Our two Elementary Level teams are going on to the STATE COMPETITION in Stevens Point on April 14th! They tied for 2nd place in their level for their “Coming Attractions” challenge. The “St. Mary Swirls” team, coached by Mrs. Conway, is composed of Carley Conway, Grace Gehring, Luke Miller, Jacob Wagner, Drew Jansen, Cassie Kalnins, and Gavin Falvey.
The “Tootsie Pops” team was coached by Mrs. Gorecki. Their team members are Kristina Gorecki, Marissa Cobb, Jon Michael Stroh, Adam Lopata, Jacob Bruns, Tim Kohls, and Mary Kaupp.
We thank all three teams for all of their good effort, teamwork, and creativity during the four months of preparation. We wish GOOD LUCK to the two teams advancing to the state tournament.
Directors of our school DI program are Mrs. Harley and Mrs. Sorenson.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Annual Church Picnic and Outdoor Worship
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain