Celebrate Administrative Professionals’ week by “Getting Creative to Get it DONE” at Alverno College
You’re wearing several different hats, juggling multiple projects, and coordinating everyone’s needs. Today’s workplace is part dynamic think-tank, part three-ring-circus. This one-day conference is for women and men in a variety of professional roles across a spectrum of organizations; it’s a chance to sharpen skills, acquire new strategies, and gain perspective. Christine Harris, CEO of Christine Harris Connections and Executive Advisor, Creative Alliance Milwaukee, will provide the morning keynote, “Unleashing Your Creativity.” A variety of workshops will follow, including “Innovation, Creativity and Freeing the Duck from the Bottle,” “Finding Peace within the Chaos,” “Identify your Communication Style,” “Developing Resilience,” and “Improv for Improving Communication Skills.”
Advance registration required: on-line at www.alverno.edu/telesis or by calling 414-382-6087.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- Succeeding in Business with Passion, Purpose and Persistence