Steve Davis joined Aurora Health Care Foundation as director of planned giving. He brings more than 25 years of experience and expertise to his new role having served as a legacy advisor for individuals, families and business owners. Previously, Davis was director of gift planning for Wycliffe Foundation in Orlando, Fla.
“Steve brings a wealth of financial, charitable and gift planning advice. He is passionate about helping people accomplish their goals and assists them in a caring and compassionate manner. I’m pleased to welcome Steve to the Aurora Health Care Foundation,” said Cristy Garcia-Thomas, Aurora Health Care Foundation president.
As director of planned giving, Davis will develop and manage a gift planning program focused on helping people discover creative ways to use their non-cash assets to provide for themselves, their family and the individuals Aurora serves.
“My goal is to help people accomplish their dreams and integrate their individual, family and business legacy,” Davis said. “ I look forward to helping individuals creatively use their assets to help change the lives of others in the communities we serve.”
Steve and his wife, Nancy, reside in Brookfield, Wis.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality of health care. Aurora offers services at sites in more than 90 communities throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry