Steve Davis joined Aurora Health Care Foundation as director of planned giving. He brings more than 25 years of experience and expertise to his new role having served as a legacy advisor for individuals, families and business owners. Previously, Davis was director of gift planning for Wycliffe Foundation in Orlando, Fla.
“Steve brings a wealth of financial, charitable and gift planning advice. He is passionate about helping people accomplish their goals and assists them in a caring and compassionate manner. I’m pleased to welcome Steve to the Aurora Health Care Foundation,” said Cristy Garcia-Thomas, Aurora Health Care Foundation president.
As director of planned giving, Davis will develop and manage a gift planning program focused on helping people discover creative ways to use their non-cash assets to provide for themselves, their family and the individuals Aurora serves.
“My goal is to help people accomplish their dreams and integrate their individual, family and business legacy,” Davis said. “ I look forward to helping individuals creatively use their assets to help change the lives of others in the communities we serve.”
Steve and his wife, Nancy, reside in Brookfield, Wis.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality of health care. Aurora offers services at sites in more than 90 communities throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help