Steve Davis joined Aurora Health Care Foundation as director of planned giving. He brings more than 25 years of experience and expertise to his new role having served as a legacy advisor for individuals, families and business owners. Previously, Davis was director of gift planning for Wycliffe Foundation in Orlando, Fla.
“Steve brings a wealth of financial, charitable and gift planning advice. He is passionate about helping people accomplish their goals and assists them in a caring and compassionate manner. I’m pleased to welcome Steve to the Aurora Health Care Foundation,” said Cristy Garcia-Thomas, Aurora Health Care Foundation president.
As director of planned giving, Davis will develop and manage a gift planning program focused on helping people discover creative ways to use their non-cash assets to provide for themselves, their family and the individuals Aurora serves.
“My goal is to help people accomplish their dreams and integrate their individual, family and business legacy,” Davis said. “ I look forward to helping individuals creatively use their assets to help change the lives of others in the communities we serve.”
Steve and his wife, Nancy, reside in Brookfield, Wis.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit Wisconsin health care provider and a nationally recognized leader in efforts to improve the quality of health care. Aurora offers services at sites in more than 90 communities throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening