March 12, 2012
For Immediate Release
Contact: Timon Corwin
Katy Borden Named Aquatics Director at Western Racquet Club
Elm Grove, WI…. Katy Borden has been hired for the position of Aquatics Director at Western Racquet Club (WRC). Borden is employed as a swim coach and private lesson instructor for the Wisconsin Athletic Club and has experience as a swim instructor at the La Crosse Community YMCA. Borden was a member of the Elmbrook Swim Club and the swim and dive teams at Brookfield Central and UW-La Crosse.
Borden is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse with a degree in Elementary Education and Spanish and is presently employed as an elementary school teacher in Hales Corners. Her experience working with children also includes former positions as a daycare supervisor and camp supervisor.
Founded in 1960, Western Racquet Club is a private tennis, swimming, dining, and social club in Elm Grove, Wisconsin that boasts one of the premier junior tennis programs in the Midwest. In addition to Wisconsin’s only permanent 10-and-Under courts for juniors, the WRC facilities include a total of 18 tennis courts - 11 hard courts and three clay courts surrounding the outdoor pool and club house. Four indoor courts are available for inclement weather as well as play during the fall and winter. WRC also owns Moorland Park Tennis Center in New Berlin which includes an additional eight indoor tennis courts.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1