Waukesha, WI- The Wisconsin Chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services will host a full day seminar at Country Springs Hotel on March 8th, 2012. Steve Wirtel, of Wirtel LLC, will present Design and Delivery of Winning Presentations especially designed for any business person “selling the invisible… their services.” Learn the use of visual aids, audience analysis and effective presentation mechanics. Seminar registration begins at 8:30am with program wrap up at 4pm.
Interested? Register online at: http://tinyurl.com/winningpresentations
The Convention and Visitors Bureau is dedicated to the promotion of Waukesha & Pewaukee, WI, as a business and leisure destination. The allure of the area has been publicized by being chosen to host ABC’s Good Morning America, named 50th “100 Best Places to Live” – Money Magazine, and named “Best Affordable Suburb” in the US – Business Week. Additional community information can be found at www.visitwaukesha.org.
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Christ the King Church Announces Safari Adventure for Little Children
- Color With Us This Saturday ‘Crafternoon!’ at Brookfield Public Library
- Romp ‘n Rally for HAWS
- Learn The Latest Anti Aging Techniques at
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Free Movies in the Park
- Library Program at Brookfield Library--WWII Enemy POWs in Wisconsin: The Story Behind the Story
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- Summer Art Classes for Children and Adults