A three-student team from Hamilton High School Business Department competed Feb. 16 in the Junior Achievement (JA) Business Challenge sponsored by Kohl’s Cares and held at Briggs & Stratton. Elizabeth Fricke, Clinton Lampshire and Brittany Paa placed third among eight teams in the Milwaukee Metro division.
The JA Business Challenge is an exciting business strategy tournament for young entrepreneurs to run global companies. Students are teamed with a business consultant and taught about the nuances of running a global business. The competition is uniquely designed to unleash student creativity, test leadership skills and demonstrate the competitive nature of the free enterprise system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care