A three-student team from Hamilton High School Business Department competed Feb. 16 in the Junior Achievement (JA) Business Challenge sponsored by Kohl’s Cares and held at Briggs & Stratton. Elizabeth Fricke, Clinton Lampshire and Brittany Paa placed third among eight teams in the Milwaukee Metro division.
The JA Business Challenge is an exciting business strategy tournament for young entrepreneurs to run global companies. Students are teamed with a business consultant and taught about the nuances of running a global business. The competition is uniquely designed to unleash student creativity, test leadership skills and demonstrate the competitive nature of the free enterprise system.
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Residents Participate in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Sikich Moves In to the Top 10 on Milwaukee’s Annual Book of Lists
- 35th Annual Ice Age Trail Endurance Run