A three-student team from Hamilton High School Business Department competed Feb. 16 in the Junior Achievement (JA) Business Challenge sponsored by Kohl’s Cares and held at Briggs & Stratton. Elizabeth Fricke, Clinton Lampshire and Brittany Paa placed third among eight teams in the Milwaukee Metro division.
The JA Business Challenge is an exciting business strategy tournament for young entrepreneurs to run global companies. Students are teamed with a business consultant and taught about the nuances of running a global business. The competition is uniquely designed to unleash student creativity, test leadership skills and demonstrate the competitive nature of the free enterprise system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"