A three-student team from Hamilton High School Business Department competed Feb. 16 in the Junior Achievement (JA) Business Challenge sponsored by Kohl’s Cares and held at Briggs & Stratton. Elizabeth Fricke, Clinton Lampshire and Brittany Paa placed third among eight teams in the Milwaukee Metro division.
The JA Business Challenge is an exciting business strategy tournament for young entrepreneurs to run global companies. Students are teamed with a business consultant and taught about the nuances of running a global business. The competition is uniquely designed to unleash student creativity, test leadership skills and demonstrate the competitive nature of the free enterprise system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse