A three-student team from Hamilton High School Business Department competed Feb. 16 in the Junior Achievement (JA) Business Challenge sponsored by Kohl’s Cares and held at Briggs & Stratton. Elizabeth Fricke, Clinton Lampshire and Brittany Paa placed third among eight teams in the Milwaukee Metro division.
The JA Business Challenge is an exciting business strategy tournament for young entrepreneurs to run global companies. Students are teamed with a business consultant and taught about the nuances of running a global business. The competition is uniquely designed to unleash student creativity, test leadership skills and demonstrate the competitive nature of the free enterprise system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22
- Foti Chiropractic Launches Encore Campaign for Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- Absolute Pilates and Settimi Chiropractic
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Denim Day: Support survivors of sexual violence through local art auction
- Local Company Gives Extra Help to the Easter Bunny