The Caring Place Adult Day Center is pleased to have Kathy Nalbert, OTR join us on March 14th from 4-5:30PM to talk about "Safe Driving As We Age,"at our monthly "Caregivers Chat."
The Caring Place sponsors on-going support group meetings focused on topics that help caregivers navigate their journey in the care of their loved ones and themselves. We meet at
810 N. East Ave. in Waukesha in the lower level of The First Presbyterian Church.
Please call ahead to reserve your spot at 928-2314, free respite Care is available during the meeting pending availability by calling 542-6388.
Our Mission at The Caring Place is to "Promote wellness and enhance life for adults who require assistance in the activities of daily living."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness