The Caring Place Adult Day Center is pleased to have Kathy Nalbert, OTR join us on March 14th from 4-5:30PM to talk about "Safe Driving As We Age,"at our monthly "Caregivers Chat."
The Caring Place sponsors on-going support group meetings focused on topics that help caregivers navigate their journey in the care of their loved ones and themselves. We meet at
810 N. East Ave. in Waukesha in the lower level of The First Presbyterian Church.
Please call ahead to reserve your spot at 928-2314, free respite Care is available during the meeting pending availability by calling 542-6388.
Our Mission at The Caring Place is to "Promote wellness and enhance life for adults who require assistance in the activities of daily living."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals