International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Waukesha Chapter - February 2, 2012 Meeting
The next meeting of the Waukesha Chapter of IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) will be February 2, 2012 at the Venice Club, 1905 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005
5:30 pm Networking:
6:00 pm - Dinner
6:30 pm: Program: How to Make Yourself (Virtually) Indispensible
Presented by Norma Seehawer
Normal Seehawer has been an administrative professional since 1982. She has worked in the hospitality and health care industries. She was an executive assistant at various hospitals since 1992. In 2007, she moved from an Executive Assistant role to a Project Administrator role in 2007, and became a virtual employee in 2007.
Dinner and Program
$17.00 All Others
RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All administrative professionals are invited to attend. IAAP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds