The U11 Menomonee Falls Jr. Indians baseball team will hold a bowling fundraiser on Sunday, March 4, 2012, at Krueger's Entertainment Center N87 W16471 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI. The event will start at 11am and run through 5pm, with all proceeds raised helping to fund the teams' participation in a national tournament held in Cooperstown, NY in July 2013.
The event will feature bowling for just $10 per person for a 90 minute session, food, beverages, silent auction items, raffle baskets and other prizes.
Advance registration for bowling is required. Please contact Kim Mir at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
The Junior Indians baseball program provides opportunities for the youth of the Menomonee Falls School District to develop their baseball skills in a competitive environment. The organization fields teams in the 3rd through 8th grade divisions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League. We are a feeder program for the High School team and are recognized by the state of Wisconsin as a non-profit entity. The Jr Indians appreciate the support provided by the local community and its members actively participate in a variety of community events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Serenity Spa and Salon Provides Free Aveda Service to Breast Cancer Patients
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive