The U11 Menomonee Falls Jr. Indians baseball team will hold a bowling fundraiser on Sunday, March 4, 2012, at Krueger's Entertainment Center N87 W16471 Appleton Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI. The event will start at 11am and run through 5pm, with all proceeds raised helping to fund the teams' participation in a national tournament held in Cooperstown, NY in July 2013.
The event will feature bowling for just $10 per person for a 90 minute session, food, beverages, silent auction items, raffle baskets and other prizes.
Advance registration for bowling is required. Please contact Kim Mir at email@example.com for reservations.
The Junior Indians baseball program provides opportunities for the youth of the Menomonee Falls School District to develop their baseball skills in a competitive environment. The organization fields teams in the 3rd through 8th grade divisions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League. We are a feeder program for the High School team and are recognized by the state of Wisconsin as a non-profit entity. The Jr Indians appreciate the support provided by the local community and its members actively participate in a variety of community events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
- First Bank Financial Centre Completes HQ Expansion
- Waukesha BluesFest Set for Aug 8-9 - A Blues-Based Smorgasbord of Regional and National Talent and Local Artisans
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!