North Shore Bank today announced that eight of its branches in metro Milwaukee will host a toy collection for Toys for Tots, in preparation for the upcoming holiday season. The public is invited to make donations at participating locations until Dec. 16.
“Toys for Tots is a wonderful program that does great things for the community, and we are excited to support its mission,” said Lyneen Fischer, vice president and district manager for North Shore Bank. “We encourage all community members to stop by one of the participating locations and donate new toys for disadvantaged children and families during the holiday season.”
The following branches are drop-off points for the Toys for Tots donation drive:
• Brookfield Square -15700 W. Bluemound Road
• Cudahy - 3233 E. Layton Avenue
• Fox Point - 600 E. Green Tree Road
• Mequon - 10806 N. Port Washington Road
• New Berlin -15505 W. National Avenue
• Oak Creek - 8701 S. Howell Avenue
• Silver Spring -10600 W. Silver Spring Drive, Milwaukee
• Southridge - 5101 S. 76th Street, Milwaukee
The Toys for Tots program collects new, unwrapped toys for underprivileged families all over the country. A total of 23 North Shore Bank branches across the state will be participating in this holiday toy drive.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. Current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego, and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness