Bill to serve as spa director in Los Angeles
Dawn Panfil owner of Hair & Body Solutions Salon and Spa of New Berlin, has announced Spa Director, Robert Bill has accepted the same position with Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network in Los Angeles.
Bill is CIDESCO certified, and has over 25 years of experience working as a spa director, esthetician and manicurist at spas and salons around the world. He also has an impressive list of celebrity clients including, Oprah, Cher, Michael Bubble, and Princess Diana of Wales.
Dawn says, “We have all enjoyed Robert’s guest services, great education, staff leadership and friendships over the past two years at Hair & Body Solutions Salon & Spa. Each day he brought a positive and productive attitude to the team and he was highly motivational. We will always be grateful for his professional contributions.”
Bill will be spending a month in Chicago training for his new position. His Los Angeles duties will include working directly with guests of the OWN Network and providing concierge services to ensure those guests have an amazing experience.
Panfil who opened her first salon in 1993. Her current location in the Moorland Commons, offers 3000 square feet and is a full service salon and day spa. Hair and Body Solutions has grown from three employees to more then 24. Hair and Body Solutions is a past recipient of the Readers’ Choice award from Community Newspapers for “Best in the Burbs”.
The salon and spa is located at 15440 W. Beloit Road, New Berlin and features, Redken products, hair services, manicures, pedicures, waxing and massage for men and women. Find them online at www.hairandbodysolutions.com and on facebook at:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Gnome Little Free Library
- Schroeder to Assume Founder Role, Passes Reins to Yentz
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization