Think you can't do yoga? Think again because EVERYONE can do Laughter Yoga! This fun activity combines laughter exercises with yoga breathing, delivering more oxygen to the body and brain so you feel more energetic, healthy and vibrantly alive. If you breathe, Laughter Yoga is for you!
Join us for an evening of fun and laughter as Dr. Cindy Solliday-McRoy, Health Psychologist and Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, presents Laughter Yoga FUNdamentals!
Benefits of Laughter Yoga include: strengthening the immune system, promoting healing, increasing endorphins, deep-clearing breathing passages, relieving stress, and much more.
This free program is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels, and will take place in the Brookfield Public Library’s Community room on Wednesday, September 21, 2011, at 6:30 p.m. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library’s Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness