Think you can't do yoga? Think again because EVERYONE can do Laughter Yoga! This fun activity combines laughter exercises with yoga breathing, delivering more oxygen to the body and brain so you feel more energetic, healthy and vibrantly alive. If you breathe, Laughter Yoga is for you!
Join us for an evening of fun and laughter as Dr. Cindy Solliday-McRoy, Health Psychologist and Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, presents Laughter Yoga FUNdamentals!
Benefits of Laughter Yoga include: strengthening the immune system, promoting healing, increasing endorphins, deep-clearing breathing passages, relieving stress, and much more.
This free program is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels, and will take place in the Brookfield Public Library’s Community room on Wednesday, September 21, 2011, at 6:30 p.m. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library’s Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities