Think you can't do yoga? Think again because EVERYONE can do Laughter Yoga! This fun activity combines laughter exercises with yoga breathing, delivering more oxygen to the body and brain so you feel more energetic, healthy and vibrantly alive. If you breathe, Laughter Yoga is for you!
Join us for an evening of fun and laughter as Dr. Cindy Solliday-McRoy, Health Psychologist and Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, presents Laughter Yoga FUNdamentals!
Benefits of Laughter Yoga include: strengthening the immune system, promoting healing, increasing endorphins, deep-clearing breathing passages, relieving stress, and much more.
This free program is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels, and will take place in the Brookfield Public Library’s Community room on Wednesday, September 21, 2011, at 6:30 p.m. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library’s Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- The 4 C's of Crystals: PART 2