Think you can't do yoga? Think again because EVERYONE can do Laughter Yoga! This fun activity combines laughter exercises with yoga breathing, delivering more oxygen to the body and brain so you feel more energetic, healthy and vibrantly alive. If you breathe, Laughter Yoga is for you!
Join us for an evening of fun and laughter as Dr. Cindy Solliday-McRoy, Health Psychologist and Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, presents Laughter Yoga FUNdamentals!
Benefits of Laughter Yoga include: strengthening the immune system, promoting healing, increasing endorphins, deep-clearing breathing passages, relieving stress, and much more.
This free program is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels, and will take place in the Brookfield Public Library’s Community room on Wednesday, September 21, 2011, at 6:30 p.m. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library’s Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company