Think you can't do yoga? Think again because EVERYONE can do Laughter Yoga! This fun activity combines laughter exercises with yoga breathing, delivering more oxygen to the body and brain so you feel more energetic, healthy and vibrantly alive. If you breathe, Laughter Yoga is for you!
Join us for an evening of fun and laughter as Dr. Cindy Solliday-McRoy, Health Psychologist and Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, presents Laughter Yoga FUNdamentals!
Benefits of Laughter Yoga include: strengthening the immune system, promoting healing, increasing endorphins, deep-clearing breathing passages, relieving stress, and much more.
This free program is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels, and will take place in the Brookfield Public Library’s Community room on Wednesday, September 21, 2011, at 6:30 p.m. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Brookfield Public Library’s Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015
- Allison Quartuccio of Denali Realty Group honored with first-ever Volunteer of the year award
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips