Kids, Children, Baby’s & Adult Ear Piercing
A Hair for Kids Salon LLC
14023 W. Greenfield Ave
New Berlin, WI 53151
At A Hair for Kids Salon LLC we are licensed, sanitary, professional, and have 25 years of piercing experience. Our salon located in New Berlin is required by the law to provide the highest standard of sanitation. Our salon uses a sterilized gun method to pierce the ears and we are required by the state law to wear gloves for the service. Our earrings are nickel free, surgical steel, and hypo allergenic. We provide a kid friend atmosphere to make kids feel comfortable. We are not some adult tattoo piercing salon that looks dark and gothic. Our Piercing Service requires a guardian to fill & sign a consent form if under the age of 18 years. We start piercing 1 year old and up. Children should have their regular shots first before thinking of getting their ears pierced. A ear care instruction will be given to you to take home to know how to care for your new piercing.Our salon offers this service Wed & Sat. afternoons and all day Sundays. By appointment only, cash or check only. Piercings start at $25 and go up depending on the choice of earring picked out.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1