Two weekends in September set aside for event
Bigler Sports Girls Fastpitch will host a U-12 Tournament for two weekends this September.
The tournament will be held Sunday, September 18th and Sunday, September 25th at Germantown High School. All play will follow modified ASA rules with five games guaranteed and a pool play format. Registration information is on the website and ends on September 11, 2011.
Ashley Webber is the Director of Bigler Fastpitch Softball and teaches all facets of the game. She is currently the head coach of the Southeast Wisconsin-based U12 Midwest Pride Softball team. Ashley is ACE certified and has been playing/coaching softball for over 17 years. She is also the JV coach at Brookfield East High School and a graduate of UW Madison where she formed the UW Fastpitch Softball Club.
Ashley says, “I teach girls fastpitch because of the “aha” moment. When the kids finally get a hit, or throw a strike, all of the skills they have learned come together and it finally makes sense to them. That is the most gratifying thing that any teacher could ask for.”
For more information about any of Bigler Sports’ offerings go to ww.biglersports.com, or by calling KJ Bigler at 414-303-7064 or email: email@example.com or Jack Plemons, at 414-531-9236 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bigler Sports features four sport divisions: Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fastpitch Softball. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Bigler camps, academies, free clinics for coaches and players, and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. More information can be found online at: www.biglersports.com, or on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports, or Facebook at:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin