TEMPO® Waukesha to Celebrate Four Waukesha County Women Leaders at September 16 luncheon
TEMPO® Waukesha, a non-profit organization for women executives and professionals, will honor four Waukesha County women leaders at the first annual "Celebrating Waukesha County Women Leaders" luncheon, to be held on September 16 at the Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Honorees for the event include:
•Barbara Prindiville, President, Waukesha County Technical College
•Allison Bussler, Waukesha County Director of Public Works
•Marie O’Brien, President & CEO of Enterforce, Inc.
•Marie Kingsbury, Executive Director, The Women’s Center
The luncheon will feature a series of questions and answers from each of the women leaders in a panel moderated by former City of Waukesha Mayor and community leader, Carol J. Lombardi. Marquette University College of Business Administration Graduate School of Management will be a presenting sponsor at the event.
Tickets can be purchased online for $40 per person and corporate tables are available. Full event and registration details are available at http://conta.cc/tempowaukesha.
TEMPO® Waukesha provides women a dynamic environment to cultivate personal enrichment, receive and provide mentoring, experience professional empowerment, form lasting friendships and serve and support Waukesha County. Established in 1990, TEMPO Waukesha members share leadership and business ideas, build trust, and champion each other to grow professionally. TEMPO Waukesha is one of several chapters within TEMPO International (TI), a circle of connections that creates numerous “spheres of influence.”
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library