TEMPO® Waukesha to Celebrate Four Waukesha County Women Leaders at September 16 luncheon
TEMPO® Waukesha, a non-profit organization for women executives and professionals, will honor four Waukesha County women leaders at the first annual "Celebrating Waukesha County Women Leaders" luncheon, to be held on September 16 at the Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Honorees for the event include:
•Barbara Prindiville, President, Waukesha County Technical College
•Allison Bussler, Waukesha County Director of Public Works
•Marie O’Brien, President & CEO of Enterforce, Inc.
•Marie Kingsbury, Executive Director, The Women’s Center
The luncheon will feature a series of questions and answers from each of the women leaders in a panel moderated by former City of Waukesha Mayor and community leader, Carol J. Lombardi. Marquette University College of Business Administration Graduate School of Management will be a presenting sponsor at the event.
Tickets can be purchased online for $40 per person and corporate tables are available. Full event and registration details are available at http://conta.cc/tempowaukesha.
TEMPO® Waukesha provides women a dynamic environment to cultivate personal enrichment, receive and provide mentoring, experience professional empowerment, form lasting friendships and serve and support Waukesha County. Established in 1990, TEMPO Waukesha members share leadership and business ideas, build trust, and champion each other to grow professionally. TEMPO Waukesha is one of several chapters within TEMPO International (TI), a circle of connections that creates numerous “spheres of influence.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help