Stay cool at the beach! The weather is forecasted to be over 90 degrees, so keep out of the heat by staying in the water! All six beaches in the Waukesha County Park System have extended beach hours and will open at 9 a.m. on Sunday, July 17th.
The following is a list of the beaches and where they are located:
• Fox Brook Park, 2925 North Barker Road, Brookfield
• Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
• Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego • Mukwonago Park, C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
Normal beach hours are from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends, with lifeguards on duty daily. County Park entrance fees are $3.00 on weekdays and $5.00 on weekends/holidays. Beach usage is included in the park entrance fee. Annual park entrance stickers are available for $27.00 for Waukesha County residents, $38.00 for non-county residents and $14.00 for senior citizens.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Weber Announces Listing & Sales Leaders-April 2013...
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Works Out Against Child Abuse
- Hamilton named Top Workplace
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal