Kimberly Pollock Awarded Doctor of Medicine Degree From The Medical College of Wisconsin
Kimberly Pollock of Brookfield, was one of 206 students to receive a doctor of medicine degree from The Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee at its 98th annual commencement exercises, May 20th, at The Milwaukee Theater.
Dr. Pollock is the daughter of John and Carol Pollock of Brookfield. She received her bachelor of science degree from Marquette University in 2007. Following graduation, she will begin an internal medicine/anesthesiology residency at University of California – San Diego.
Founded in 1893, The Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee has a fourfold mission: education, discovery, patient care and public and community health. The Medical College is Wisconsin’s only private medical and health sciences graduate school providing education and training to more than 1,200 students. As the largest private non-profit research institution in the state, the Medical College conducts over $148 million annually in research. The Medical College has an operating budget of more than $850 million and has 5,400 employees, including 1,540 faculty members. The College’s 1,250 physicians care for more than 400,000 patients annually, representing more than 1.6 million patient visits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin