Twenty-six Junior Lancer Cheerleaders traveled with their coaches to Badger High School in Lake Geneva, WI to participate in the UCA Midwest Training Clinic. Over 450 high school cheerleaders from around the region attended this clinic, and JLC was the youngest group there. The Junior Lancer Cheerleaders learned a new sideline cheer, extreme dance, and also learned exciting new stunts!
The JLC athletes worked really hard, and performed their newly learned cheer (which they had less than an hour to learn and perfect!) in front of a large panel of 12 UCA coaches for evaluation. We're proud to announce our performance earned an "Excellent" UCA Award!
JLC was represented by 3rd graders Josie B and Kaitlyn I.; 4th graders Ana S., Meghan U., Melanie V, and Miranda G.; 5th graders Emma R., Julianne P., Lindsey R., Reagan L., Riley S., and Yasi S.; 6th graders Agathe O., Bridget M., Dana S., Kendra P., Mia K., and Teja P.; and 7th graders Hannah P., Jaida G., Katy N., Lexi Sch., Lexi Sh., Olivia R., Robyn T., and Samantha A.
Our athletes did a superb job of representing Junior Lancer Cheer, their families, and the Brookfield Community at the clinic! Your coaches are so proud of you!
Junior Lancer Cheer is a not-for-profit organization, and is a volunteer run organization. Our funding comes from annual dues paid by participating families. Though JLC is the feeder program to Brookfield Central High School Cheer, we are not supported by school funds or property taxes.
JLC is a no-cut sport for 2nd - 8th grade girls, and there are no try-outs. We will accept any girl from any school district, as long as she is able to commit to our practice and competition schedule.
JLC believes in offering a program to any girl that wishes to learn the fundamentals of cheerleading and experience cheerleading in a physically and emotionally safe environment.
Registration is ongoing NOW for the 2011 - 2012 Cheer Season. Visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com for more information. Stay up-to-date with everything JLC and "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/juniorlancercheer
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help