On Thursday, June 16 at 7:00pm the Brookfield Public Library is proud to welcome Brookfield resident Lt. Colonel Henry T. Ratenski, USAF Retired who will share his insights as to how World War II really ended, including his first-hand account of the “Last Mission.”
Lt. Col. Ratenski served in WW-II on the Island of Guam with the 315th Bomb Wing, which was part of the 20th Air Force, as a Radar Bombing and Navigation Officer on a B-29 Superfortress Air Crew. The 315th Bomb Wing flew the “Last Mission” of WW-II over Japan.
Registration is not required for this free program. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers