On Thursday, June 16 at 7:00pm the Brookfield Public Library is proud to welcome Brookfield resident Lt. Colonel Henry T. Ratenski, USAF Retired who will share his insights as to how World War II really ended, including his first-hand account of the “Last Mission.”
Lt. Col. Ratenski served in WW-II on the Island of Guam with the 315th Bomb Wing, which was part of the 20th Air Force, as a Radar Bombing and Navigation Officer on a B-29 Superfortress Air Crew. The 315th Bomb Wing flew the “Last Mission” of WW-II over Japan.
Registration is not required for this free program. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities