On Thursday, June 16 at 7:00pm the Brookfield Public Library is proud to welcome Brookfield resident Lt. Colonel Henry T. Ratenski, USAF Retired who will share his insights as to how World War II really ended, including his first-hand account of the “Last Mission.”
Lt. Col. Ratenski served in WW-II on the Island of Guam with the 315th Bomb Wing, which was part of the 20th Air Force, as a Radar Bombing and Navigation Officer on a B-29 Superfortress Air Crew. The 315th Bomb Wing flew the “Last Mission” of WW-II over Japan.
Registration is not required for this free program. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brookfield's Knights of Columbus Are Santa's Helpers for Milwaukee's Poor
- Middle School Students Gather Toys for Milwaukee's Poor
- Brown Deer resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Brookfield resident wins grant through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Brandish Creative Group launches to support regional small businesses
- City of Brookfield's Winter/Spring Activity Registration, January 10, 2015
- Merry Christmas to the World!