On Thursday, June 16 at 7:00pm the Brookfield Public Library is proud to welcome Brookfield resident Lt. Colonel Henry T. Ratenski, USAF Retired who will share his insights as to how World War II really ended, including his first-hand account of the “Last Mission.”
Lt. Col. Ratenski served in WW-II on the Island of Guam with the 315th Bomb Wing, which was part of the 20th Air Force, as a Radar Bombing and Navigation Officer on a B-29 Superfortress Air Crew. The 315th Bomb Wing flew the “Last Mission” of WW-II over Japan.
Registration is not required for this free program. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- WCTC offers Home Building Seminar in October
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Award winning WWII book to be discussed at the Brookfield Library
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!