On Thursday, June 16 at 7:00pm the Brookfield Public Library is proud to welcome Brookfield resident Lt. Colonel Henry T. Ratenski, USAF Retired who will share his insights as to how World War II really ended, including his first-hand account of the “Last Mission.”
Lt. Col. Ratenski served in WW-II on the Island of Guam with the 315th Bomb Wing, which was part of the 20th Air Force, as a Radar Bombing and Navigation Officer on a B-29 Superfortress Air Crew. The 315th Bomb Wing flew the “Last Mission” of WW-II over Japan.
Registration is not required for this free program. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest