On Thursday, June 16 at 7:00pm the Brookfield Public Library is proud to welcome Brookfield resident Lt. Colonel Henry T. Ratenski, USAF Retired who will share his insights as to how World War II really ended, including his first-hand account of the “Last Mission.”
Lt. Col. Ratenski served in WW-II on the Island of Guam with the 315th Bomb Wing, which was part of the 20th Air Force, as a Radar Bombing and Navigation Officer on a B-29 Superfortress Air Crew. The 315th Bomb Wing flew the “Last Mission” of WW-II over Japan.
Registration is not required for this free program. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens