Shake, Rattle & Roll for Tosa West Athletic Boosters April 9
Live music performed by The Modena Junction Band, casino style gaming, a silent auction and raffle will make for a night to remember as the Wauwatosa West High School Athletic Booster Club hosts its annual “adults only” fundraiser on Saturday, April 9. The entire community is invited to attend this event which has helped raise thousands of dollars to support the local high school athletic programs.
Bring neighbors and friends to the event, held again this year at the American Legion Post #449, 3245 N. 124th St., Brookfield. Tickets can be purchased at the door. Doors open at 6:30 p.m., gaming begins at 7 p.m. Raffle winners will be announced and the live music starts at 9:30 p.m. until bar close. In addition to $500 of gaming money for the night, admission includes live music and dancing and a raffle ticket to win one of many fantastic prizes. Additional raffle tickets will be sold throughout the evening to win one of several restaurant/sporting/gift ticket packages. A silent auction also will be held to bid on a number of valuable items including a wheelbarrow filled with quality wines, and new this year, a special live auction for naming rights to the Tosa West Gymnasium. The winner’s family or company name will be printed on a large banner and hung for one year in the Wauwatosa West gymnasium.
Cost of admission is $25 per person or $45 per couple for the entire evening of gaming, casino money and one raffle ticket. If not interested in gaming, but want to have a great time with friends listening to the sounds of the Modena Junction Band, $10 per person/$15 per couple will be requested at the door. Cash bar will be open all night and pizza will be available for purchase.
Don’t miss this once a year event! A great cause and a great time for all who attend! For more information, contact Don Soderberg at (414) 771-1288. If you would like to donate a prize item for the raffle and or silent auction, there is still time and we would welcome your contribution! To donate, please contact Christie Toye at email@example.com or (414) 774-8328.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Woodman's in Waukesha and at Good Harvest
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Shane Zodrow Joins R.A. Smith National as Survey Project Manager