Junior Lancer Cheer cordially invites all girls going into 2nd - 8th Grade in Fall 2011 to join Junior Lancer Cheer!
JLC Parent Information Night
Monday, March 21st at 7pm
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Cafeteria
Junior Lancer Cheer is a no-cut sport and requires commitment. The goal of the Junior Lancer Cheer program is to offer 2nd through 8th grade girls an athletic sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer Football and Basketball games, competing in local competitions, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. Junior Lancer Cheer wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as the reach high school age. Our mission is to provide a physically and emotionally safe cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
For more information, please visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com or contact Michelle Uhrle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there! Go Lancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"