Junior Lancer Cheer cordially invites all girls going into 2nd - 8th Grade in Fall 2011 to join Junior Lancer Cheer!
JLC Parent Information Night
Monday, March 21st at 7pm
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Cafeteria
Junior Lancer Cheer is a no-cut sport and requires commitment. The goal of the Junior Lancer Cheer program is to offer 2nd through 8th grade girls an athletic sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer Football and Basketball games, competing in local competitions, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. Junior Lancer Cheer wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as the reach high school age. Our mission is to provide a physically and emotionally safe cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
For more information, please visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com or contact Michelle Uhrle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there! Go Lancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters