Junior Lancer Cheer cordially invites all girls going into 2nd - 8th Grade in Fall 2011 to join Junior Lancer Cheer!
JLC Parent Information Night
Monday, March 21st at 7pm
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Cafeteria
Junior Lancer Cheer is a no-cut sport and requires commitment. The goal of the Junior Lancer Cheer program is to offer 2nd through 8th grade girls an athletic sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer Football and Basketball games, competing in local competitions, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. Junior Lancer Cheer wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as the reach high school age. Our mission is to provide a physically and emotionally safe cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
For more information, please visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com or contact Michelle Uhrle at email@example.com
We hope to see you there! Go Lancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Receives Young Engineer of the Year Award
- Gary Dunco Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill