Junior Lancer Cheer cordially invites all girls going into 2nd - 8th Grade in Fall 2011 to join Junior Lancer Cheer!
JLC Parent Information Night
Monday, March 21st at 7pm
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Cafeteria
Junior Lancer Cheer is a no-cut sport and requires commitment. The goal of the Junior Lancer Cheer program is to offer 2nd through 8th grade girls an athletic sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer Football and Basketball games, competing in local competitions, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. Junior Lancer Cheer wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as the reach high school age. Our mission is to provide a physically and emotionally safe cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
For more information, please visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com or contact Michelle Uhrle at email@example.com
We hope to see you there! Go Lancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers