Junior Lancer Cheer cordially invites all girls going into 2nd - 8th Grade in Fall 2011 to join Junior Lancer Cheer!
JLC Parent Information Night
Monday, March 21st at 7pm
Wisconsin Hills Middle School Cafeteria
Junior Lancer Cheer is a no-cut sport and requires commitment. The goal of the Junior Lancer Cheer program is to offer 2nd through 8th grade girls an athletic sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer Football and Basketball games, competing in local competitions, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. Junior Lancer Cheer wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as the reach high school age. Our mission is to provide a physically and emotionally safe cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
For more information, please visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com or contact Michelle Uhrle at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there! Go Lancers!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care