Brookfield, WI. – Ellipse Fitness is pleased to announce the Grand Opening of their Brookfield location this Saturday, February 12th between 8am to 10am. The event is an opportunity for members and guests to try some of our training exercises, learn about our weight loss programs, sample recipes and speak directly with both Fitness Coaches and Ellipse Senior Management.
Members and guests are encouraged to attend in workout attire. Prizes including workout apparel, a one-month VIP pass and a free 12-month membership will be awarded. Ellipse Fitness is located at the following address:
Ellipse Fitness – Brookfield
17800 Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
For more information please contact:
Angela Breunig - General Manager
About Ellipse Fitness
Founded in 2002, Ellipse Fitness is a classes-only fitness and nutrition franchise specializing in providing regularly scheduled group exercise classes and nutrition. Our proprietary workout programs emphasize functional movement, cardiovascular training, building core strength and increasing lean muscle mass. For information on programs and locations please visit www.ellipsefitness.com. For information about owning an Ellipse Fitness franchise please visit www.ellipsefitnessfranchise.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Adults Skate Too
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence
- John Kastner of R.A. Smith National Receives Young Engineer of the Year Award
- Gary Dunco Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status