Brookfield, WI. – Ellipse Fitness is pleased to announce the Grand Opening of their Brookfield location this Saturday, February 12th between 8am to 10am. The event is an opportunity for members and guests to try some of our training exercises, learn about our weight loss programs, sample recipes and speak directly with both Fitness Coaches and Ellipse Senior Management.
Members and guests are encouraged to attend in workout attire. Prizes including workout apparel, a one-month VIP pass and a free 12-month membership will be awarded. Ellipse Fitness is located at the following address:
Ellipse Fitness – Brookfield
17800 Bluemound Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
For more information please contact:
Angela Breunig - General Manager
About Ellipse Fitness
Founded in 2002, Ellipse Fitness is a classes-only fitness and nutrition franchise specializing in providing regularly scheduled group exercise classes and nutrition. Our proprietary workout programs emphasize functional movement, cardiovascular training, building core strength and increasing lean muscle mass. For information on programs and locations please visit www.ellipsefitness.com. For information about owning an Ellipse Fitness franchise please visit www.ellipsefitnessfranchise.com.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event