Brookfield, WI – January 27, 2011 – The Oilerie® Brookfield is continuing its well-known culinary class schedule for 2011 with 8 classes in February featuring a variety of food selections for a wide range of palates.
February culinary class schedule is:
February 1st – Pork Cutlets Diane, Smashed Red Potatoes With Fresh Herbs, Island Banana Foster
February 3rd – Sesame Crusted Port Chops, Orange Sweet Potato Stir Fry, Peaches And Cake
February 8th – Orecchiette Pasta With Radicchio And Parmesan, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Angel Food Tiramisu
February 10th – Greens And Chops, Parmesan Pasta, Chocolate Nachos
February 14th – Grilled Salmon With Nicoise Salad, Baguette Croutons, Island Banana Foster
February 16th – Pan Roasted Halibut With Pasta, Risotto Alfredo, Peaches And Cake
February 21st – Fish Tacos With Creamy Chipotle Sauce, Mango Avocado Salsa, Angel Food Tiramisu
February 23rd – Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut, Olive Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate Nachos
All classes are led by Chef Jeff Masse and his staff, are held at The Oilerie® Brookfield, and start at 6:00 p.m. Classes are priced at $45, and include a bottle of olive oil for home. The Oilerie® Brookfield staff shops and cleans while the class participants cook and eat.
The Oilerie® Brookfield offers over 30 varieties of extra virgin olive oils and aged balsamic vinegars, sauces, seasonings, pasta, rice and olive oil-based beauty products.
The Oilerie® Brookfield is an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17135 W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. To register or for more information, call 262-786-3000 or visit www.oilerie.com/brookfield.php.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help