Brookfield, WI – January 27, 2011 – The Oilerie® Brookfield is continuing its well-known culinary class schedule for 2011 with 8 classes in February featuring a variety of food selections for a wide range of palates.
February culinary class schedule is:
February 1st – Pork Cutlets Diane, Smashed Red Potatoes With Fresh Herbs, Island Banana Foster
February 3rd – Sesame Crusted Port Chops, Orange Sweet Potato Stir Fry, Peaches And Cake
February 8th – Orecchiette Pasta With Radicchio And Parmesan, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Angel Food Tiramisu
February 10th – Greens And Chops, Parmesan Pasta, Chocolate Nachos
February 14th – Grilled Salmon With Nicoise Salad, Baguette Croutons, Island Banana Foster
February 16th – Pan Roasted Halibut With Pasta, Risotto Alfredo, Peaches And Cake
February 21st – Fish Tacos With Creamy Chipotle Sauce, Mango Avocado Salsa, Angel Food Tiramisu
February 23rd – Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut, Olive Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate Nachos
All classes are led by Chef Jeff Masse and his staff, are held at The Oilerie® Brookfield, and start at 6:00 p.m. Classes are priced at $45, and include a bottle of olive oil for home. The Oilerie® Brookfield staff shops and cleans while the class participants cook and eat.
The Oilerie® Brookfield offers over 30 varieties of extra virgin olive oils and aged balsamic vinegars, sauces, seasonings, pasta, rice and olive oil-based beauty products.
The Oilerie® Brookfield is an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17135 W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. To register or for more information, call 262-786-3000 or visit www.oilerie.com/brookfield.php.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Operation Forward March to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- HillYeah! Named a Silver Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- Milwaukee NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show