Brookfield, WI – January 27, 2011 – The Oilerie® Brookfield is continuing its well-known culinary class schedule for 2011 with 8 classes in February featuring a variety of food selections for a wide range of palates.
February culinary class schedule is:
February 1st – Pork Cutlets Diane, Smashed Red Potatoes With Fresh Herbs, Island Banana Foster
February 3rd – Sesame Crusted Port Chops, Orange Sweet Potato Stir Fry, Peaches And Cake
February 8th – Orecchiette Pasta With Radicchio And Parmesan, Cheesy Garlic Bread, Angel Food Tiramisu
February 10th – Greens And Chops, Parmesan Pasta, Chocolate Nachos
February 14th – Grilled Salmon With Nicoise Salad, Baguette Croutons, Island Banana Foster
February 16th – Pan Roasted Halibut With Pasta, Risotto Alfredo, Peaches And Cake
February 21st – Fish Tacos With Creamy Chipotle Sauce, Mango Avocado Salsa, Angel Food Tiramisu
February 23rd – Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut, Olive Mashed Potatoes, Chocolate Nachos
All classes are led by Chef Jeff Masse and his staff, are held at The Oilerie® Brookfield, and start at 6:00 p.m. Classes are priced at $45, and include a bottle of olive oil for home. The Oilerie® Brookfield staff shops and cleans while the class participants cook and eat.
The Oilerie® Brookfield offers over 30 varieties of extra virgin olive oils and aged balsamic vinegars, sauces, seasonings, pasta, rice and olive oil-based beauty products.
The Oilerie® Brookfield is an Olive Oil Bar® store located in The Plaza at 17135 W Bluemound Road in Brookfield, Wisconsin. To register or for more information, call 262-786-3000 or visit www.oilerie.com/brookfield.php.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YOUNG BROOKFIELD RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Gnome Little Free Library
- Schroeder to Assume Founder Role, Passes Reins to Yentz
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces 2015 Board of Directors
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization