Brookfield Youth Jr Lancer Cheerleaders Bring Home First Place At Cheerleading Competition
The Brookfield Youth Junior Lancer Cheerleaders (BYJLC) recently competed at their 2nd competition of the 2010 – 2011 season at the Bring on the Heat Cheerleading Competition at Kettle Morraine Lutheran High School, and are proud to share their results with the Brookfield community:
1st - 3rd Grade Elementary School Division:
BYJLC 1st - 3rd Grade Team: 1st Place
4th - 5th Grade Elementary School Division:
BYJLC 4th - 5th Grade Team: 1st Place
6th Grade Middle School Division:
BYJLC 6th Grade Team: 1st Place
7th Grade Middle School Division:
BYJLC 7th Grade Team: 1st Place
8th Grade Middle School Division:
BYJLC 8th Grade Team: 4th Place
BYJLC was also represented in the Youth Level 2 Individual Division by 4th Grader Meghan Uhrle, who placed 4th Place against a very tough field of 6 All-Star cheerleaders.
BYJLC includes 77 athletes from Brookfield Elementary, Hillside Elementary, St. John Vianney Parish School, Swanson Elementary, and Wisconsin Hills Middle School. We are very proud of all of our athletes for their hard work and efforts!
Look for us at the upcoming Special Olympics Basketball tourney at South Division High School on Saturday, Janaury 22nd as we cheer on Brookfield's very own PJ Galganski! PJ is a 1997 graduate of Brookfield Central High School, and has remained extremely involved at Central. PJ coaches 5th Grade Junior Lancer Football, works the clock for the Varsity boys and girls practices, helps open and close the concession stand for all boys and girls home games, helps at all the tourneys for the Junior Lancer Girls and Boys Basketball games, and he is an active Board Member of the Central Booster Club. We are very excited to support and cheer on PJ and his teammates!
The goals of the Junior Lancers Cheerleading program is to offer 1st through 8th grade girls an athletic sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer football and basketball games, competing in local competitions and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. BYJLC wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as they reach the high school age. For more information, please visit our website www.juniorlancercheer.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"