Current grade 8 parents, students invited to Hamilton Orientation, Open House on Feb. 15
Hamilton High School will welcome incoming ninth-graders and their parents to Parent Orientation and Open House Feb. 15 beginning at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
At the Orientation, a brief introduction to the high school and an overview of the registration process will be presented. Course catalogs and other registration materials will be distributed. Students and parents will receive further information about high school requirements and four-year planning.
Immediately following the Orientation will be the Open House. Representatives from various clubs and extracurricular activities will be on hand to answer questions, and tours will be conducted by the Hamilton High School National Honor Society.
Prior to the Orientation and Open House, there will be an informational meeting about Honors courses beginning at 6 p.m. in the Little Theater and a meeting for students participating in band at 6:30 p.m. in the Band Room.
Those unable to attend the Orientation and Open House or wanting more information about registration and opportunities available at Hamilton should contact the Guidance Department at (262) 246-6476 x1130. If you have questions regarding registration or opportunities available at Hamilton, please contact the appropriate high school counselor at (262) 246-6476.
Last names Counselor Extension #
A-Go William Drogemuller 1135
Gr-Me Patricia Mitchell 1134
Mi-S David Johnson 1133
T-Z Tricia Rigg 1124
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Holy Apostles School Hosts 4K 5K Open House
- Temporary Closings at Waukesha County Household Hazardous Waste Collection Sites
- Cognitive Baselines Important Part of Student Athlete Concussion Protocol
- Unique Member-governed Business Model for Upstart Health Insurance Company
- Elmbrook Church Child Enrichment Center Partners with the Community in Sending Christmas Boxes to Children Around the World
- BACH CHAMBER CHOIR TO PERFORM WORKS BY VIVALDI, HANDEL, AND BACH