Current grade 8 parents, students invited to Hamilton Orientation, Open House on Feb. 15
Hamilton High School will welcome incoming ninth-graders and their parents to Parent Orientation and Open House Feb. 15 beginning at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
At the Orientation, a brief introduction to the high school and an overview of the registration process will be presented. Course catalogs and other registration materials will be distributed. Students and parents will receive further information about high school requirements and four-year planning.
Immediately following the Orientation will be the Open House. Representatives from various clubs and extracurricular activities will be on hand to answer questions, and tours will be conducted by the Hamilton High School National Honor Society.
Prior to the Orientation and Open House, there will be an informational meeting about Honors courses beginning at 6 p.m. in the Little Theater and a meeting for students participating in band at 6:30 p.m. in the Band Room.
Those unable to attend the Orientation and Open House or wanting more information about registration and opportunities available at Hamilton should contact the Guidance Department at (262) 246-6476 x1130. If you have questions regarding registration or opportunities available at Hamilton, please contact the appropriate high school counselor at (262) 246-6476.
Last names Counselor Extension #
A-Go William Drogemuller 1135
Gr-Me Patricia Mitchell 1134
Mi-S David Johnson 1133
T-Z Tricia Rigg 1124
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help