Current grade 8 parents, students invited to Hamilton Orientation, Open House on Feb. 15
Hamilton High School will welcome incoming ninth-graders and their parents to Parent Orientation and Open House Feb. 15 beginning at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
At the Orientation, a brief introduction to the high school and an overview of the registration process will be presented. Course catalogs and other registration materials will be distributed. Students and parents will receive further information about high school requirements and four-year planning.
Immediately following the Orientation will be the Open House. Representatives from various clubs and extracurricular activities will be on hand to answer questions, and tours will be conducted by the Hamilton High School National Honor Society.
Prior to the Orientation and Open House, there will be an informational meeting about Honors courses beginning at 6 p.m. in the Little Theater and a meeting for students participating in band at 6:30 p.m. in the Band Room.
Those unable to attend the Orientation and Open House or wanting more information about registration and opportunities available at Hamilton should contact the Guidance Department at (262) 246-6476 x1130. If you have questions regarding registration or opportunities available at Hamilton, please contact the appropriate high school counselor at (262) 246-6476.
Last names Counselor Extension #
A-Go William Drogemuller 1135
Gr-Me Patricia Mitchell 1134
Mi-S David Johnson 1133
T-Z Tricia Rigg 1124
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry