The Medical Staff of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial is accepting applications for $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to fifteen qualified individuals who are currently or will be pursuing educational degrees in health care in 2011. The scholarships must be used for tuition or educational purposes in a health career program. To be eligible for an Elmbrook Memorial Medical Staff Scholarship, applicants must be Waukesha County residents, currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or a high school senior accepted by an accredited school.
The deadline for applying is March 4, 2011. The money awarded will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the recipient's school to be applied to tuition after July 1, 2011. This scholarship is renewable, but recipients must reapply yearly.
Applications are also being accepted for the $1,000 John O. Grade, M.D., Scholarship which is available to graduate students pursuing medical careers, including veterinary medicine. The application deadline is also March 4, 2011.
Applications may be obtained by calling 262-785-2034. Please leave your name and mailing address.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860