The Medical Staff of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial is accepting applications for $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to fifteen qualified individuals who are currently or will be pursuing educational degrees in health care in 2011. The scholarships must be used for tuition or educational purposes in a health career program. To be eligible for an Elmbrook Memorial Medical Staff Scholarship, applicants must be Waukesha County residents, currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or a high school senior accepted by an accredited school.
The deadline for applying is March 4, 2011. The money awarded will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the recipient's school to be applied to tuition after July 1, 2011. This scholarship is renewable, but recipients must reapply yearly.
Applications are also being accepted for the $1,000 John O. Grade, M.D., Scholarship which is available to graduate students pursuing medical careers, including veterinary medicine. The application deadline is also March 4, 2011.
Applications may be obtained by calling 262-785-2034. Please leave your name and mailing address.
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.