The Medical Staff of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial is accepting applications for $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to fifteen qualified individuals who are currently or will be pursuing educational degrees in health care in 2011. The scholarships must be used for tuition or educational purposes in a health career program. To be eligible for an Elmbrook Memorial Medical Staff Scholarship, applicants must be Waukesha County residents, currently enrolled in an accredited college or university or a high school senior accepted by an accredited school.
The deadline for applying is March 4, 2011. The money awarded will be sent directly to the financial aid office of the recipient's school to be applied to tuition after July 1, 2011. This scholarship is renewable, but recipients must reapply yearly.
Applications are also being accepted for the $1,000 John O. Grade, M.D., Scholarship which is available to graduate students pursuing medical careers, including veterinary medicine. The application deadline is also March 4, 2011.
Applications may be obtained by calling 262-785-2034. Please leave your name and mailing address.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"