The Elm Grove Junior Guild will hold its annual essay scholarship for all high school seniors that 1) reside in the Elmbrook School District, OR, 2) attend Brookfield Central or Brookfield East High School.
One award of $1,500.00 will be presented in May 2011
About the Elm Grove Junior Guild: The Elm Grove Junior Guild is a not-for-profit service organization committed to the education, wellness and protection of women and children within and beyond Elm Grove. The group is comprised of over 80 active and associate members, all residents of Elm Grove.
Essay Topic: In your opinion, what's the top issue facing women and/or children today? What have you done or would you do to overcome that issue?
Essays should be 500 words or less, double spaced.
Applications and brochures are available with local guidance program offices and on the Elm Grove Junior Guild website at http://www.elmgrovejuniorguild.org under the News link.
All completed applications must be mailed to:
Elm Grove Junior Guild Scholarship Committee
c/o Kris Woods
1045 Katherine Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Mining Standoff Movie Friday, November 14 7pm
- Free Medicare Workshop
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members