The Elm Grove Junior Guild will hold its annual essay scholarship for all high school seniors that 1) reside in the Elmbrook School District, OR, 2) attend Brookfield Central or Brookfield East High School.
One award of $1,500.00 will be presented in May 2011
About the Elm Grove Junior Guild: The Elm Grove Junior Guild is a not-for-profit service organization committed to the education, wellness and protection of women and children within and beyond Elm Grove. The group is comprised of over 80 active and associate members, all residents of Elm Grove.
Essay Topic: In your opinion, what's the top issue facing women and/or children today? What have you done or would you do to overcome that issue?
Essays should be 500 words or less, double spaced.
Applications and brochures are available with local guidance program offices and on the Elm Grove Junior Guild website at http://www.elmgrovejuniorguild.org under the News link.
All completed applications must be mailed to:
Elm Grove Junior Guild Scholarship Committee
c/o Kris Woods
1045 Katherine Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility