The Elm Grove Junior Guild will hold its annual essay scholarship for all high school seniors that 1) reside in the Elmbrook School District, OR, 2) attend Brookfield Central or Brookfield East High School.
One award of $1,500.00 will be presented in May 2011
About the Elm Grove Junior Guild: The Elm Grove Junior Guild is a not-for-profit service organization committed to the education, wellness and protection of women and children within and beyond Elm Grove. The group is comprised of over 80 active and associate members, all residents of Elm Grove.
Essay Topic: In your opinion, what's the top issue facing women and/or children today? What have you done or would you do to overcome that issue?
Essays should be 500 words or less, double spaced.
Applications and brochures are available with local guidance program offices and on the Elm Grove Junior Guild website at http://www.elmgrovejuniorguild.org under the News link.
All completed applications must be mailed to:
Elm Grove Junior Guild Scholarship Committee
c/o Kris Woods
1045 Katherine Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- The 17th Annual Menomonee Falls Civil War Event includes the Ice Cream Social on July 16-17, 2016 at Old Falls Village.