The Elm Grove Junior Guild will hold its annual essay scholarship for all high school seniors that 1) reside in the Elmbrook School District, OR, 2) attend Brookfield Central or Brookfield East High School.
One award of $1,500.00 will be presented in May 2011
About the Elm Grove Junior Guild: The Elm Grove Junior Guild is a not-for-profit service organization committed to the education, wellness and protection of women and children within and beyond Elm Grove. The group is comprised of over 80 active and associate members, all residents of Elm Grove.
Essay Topic: In your opinion, what's the top issue facing women and/or children today? What have you done or would you do to overcome that issue?
Essays should be 500 words or less, double spaced.
Applications and brochures are available with local guidance program offices and on the Elm Grove Junior Guild website at http://www.elmgrovejuniorguild.org under the News link.
All completed applications must be mailed to:
Elm Grove Junior Guild Scholarship Committee
c/o Kris Woods
1045 Katherine Drive
Elm Grove, WI 53122
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help