Bring your valentine and celebrate love for a good cause. Distil, 722 N. Milwaukee Street, Milwaukee, is holding "A Reason for Romance" on Thursday, February 10, 2011, from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. There will be appetizers provided by Distil, drink specials, dessert by V. Richards, Shutterbox Photobooth and entertainment by Joy Wray. Tickets are only $20 per person.
The first 50 people who register will receive a swag bag with goodies from SURG Milwaukee, Luci Boutique, White Star and more.
Best of all, a portion of the proceeds will benefit Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin.
For tickets, visit eventmke.eventbrite.com.
Brought to you by Distil, EVENTmke, and An Evening of Elegance.
EVENTmke has a passion for providing services to non-profit and charitable organizations to promote fund raising initiatives and causal awareness to the community and local businesses. Through our innovative vision, we plan, promote and execute high-end charity events in the metropolitan Milwaukee market and surrounding communities. We continually build our network by educating and supporting the relationship built with our partners to ensure everlasting success for all.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer