Bring your valentine and celebrate love for a good cause. Distil, 722 N. Milwaukee Street, Milwaukee, is holding "A Reason for Romance" on Thursday, February 10, 2011, from 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. There will be appetizers provided by Distil, drink specials, dessert by V. Richards, Shutterbox Photobooth and entertainment by Joy Wray. Tickets are only $20 per person.
The first 50 people who register will receive a swag bag with goodies from SURG Milwaukee, Luci Boutique, White Star and more.
Best of all, a portion of the proceeds will benefit Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin.
For tickets, visit eventmke.eventbrite.com.
Brought to you by Distil, EVENTmke, and An Evening of Elegance.
EVENTmke has a passion for providing services to non-profit and charitable organizations to promote fund raising initiatives and causal awareness to the community and local businesses. Through our innovative vision, we plan, promote and execute high-end charity events in the metropolitan Milwaukee market and surrounding communities. We continually build our network by educating and supporting the relationship built with our partners to ensure everlasting success for all.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society