Brookfield, Wisconsin.....Paul Serdynski of Rozman Wealth Management recently earned his Certified Financial Planner (CFP® Certification). Rozman Wealth Management is an independent investment advisory firm located in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
CFP® professionals earn certification solely from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board). The requirement for a certification of financial planning include rigorous education and examination programs. The CFP® mark stand for the competent and ethical financial planning standards established by the CFP Board and represents individuals who have met all CFP Board requirements.
Paul's work ethic, strong moral backbone, and high level of education make him an excellent addition to our team of elite professionals at Rozman Wealth Management. At Rozman Wealth Management we help affluent families with financial services such as; retirement and inheritance, investment planning, tax reduction strategies, wealth management and wealth preservation. Our innovative private wealth management services help our client's prepare for life's inevitable changes. Rozman Wealth Management, 675 N. Barker Road, Brookfield, WI, www.rozmanwealth.com, 262-798-7979
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness