David Seebach's Merry Magic Christmas Show Returns Thanksgiving Weekend At The Marcus Majestic Cinema
Marcus Theatres® welcomes back magician David Seebach’s Merry Magic Christmas Show this Thanksgiving weekend at the Marcus Majestic Cinema in Brookfield, Wis. This delightful holiday performance suitable for all ages will run Friday, November 26 through Sunday, November 28. Each show begins at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are $16.00 for children and $19.00 for adults and can be purchased beginning November 12 online at www.marcustheatres.com or at the Majestic Cinema box office.
This fourth anniversary Christmas show at the Majestic Cinema will feature favorites including The March of Toys and The Houdini Escape Finale, as well as a special surprise appearance from Santa Claus. New this year will be a costume trunk filled with holiday theme outfits, The Divided Lady Illusion, Candy Cane Levitation and The Chinese Menu Trick. There will be multiple opportunities for children to join the show on stage with magical routines filled with humor and holiday spirit.
The popular holiday show will take place in the CineDine® auditorium, with a magical menu specially created for adults and children alike. Each show promises a fun-filled magical extravaganza with lavish costumes, dazzling illusions and favorite Christmas melodies.
For more information on magician David Seebach, please visit www.davidseebach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz honored with entry into ActionCOACH Hall of Fame
- FREE Workshop Teaches Eco-friendly Methods
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Operation Forward March to benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- HillYeah! Named a Silver Spokes Team for 2014 Bike MS Fundraising Efforts
- Maple Avenue earns state high progress award
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Callen Debuts Updated Website