David Seebach's Merry Magic Christmas Show Returns Thanksgiving Weekend At The Marcus Majestic Cinema
Marcus Theatres® welcomes back magician David Seebach’s Merry Magic Christmas Show this Thanksgiving weekend at the Marcus Majestic Cinema in Brookfield, Wis. This delightful holiday performance suitable for all ages will run Friday, November 26 through Sunday, November 28. Each show begins at 1:00 p.m. Tickets are $16.00 for children and $19.00 for adults and can be purchased beginning November 12 online at www.marcustheatres.com or at the Majestic Cinema box office.
This fourth anniversary Christmas show at the Majestic Cinema will feature favorites including The March of Toys and The Houdini Escape Finale, as well as a special surprise appearance from Santa Claus. New this year will be a costume trunk filled with holiday theme outfits, The Divided Lady Illusion, Candy Cane Levitation and The Chinese Menu Trick. There will be multiple opportunities for children to join the show on stage with magical routines filled with humor and holiday spirit.
The popular holiday show will take place in the CineDine® auditorium, with a magical menu specially created for adults and children alike. Each show promises a fun-filled magical extravaganza with lavish costumes, dazzling illusions and favorite Christmas melodies.
For more information on magician David Seebach, please visit www.davidseebach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Free Flower Show at State Fair Park
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Get Back 2 School 4 a G8 Deal!
- Fall into Free Fab Skincare!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair