Come to any of the Regency Senior Communities campuses on Monday, November 1 for an informational seminar “Unwrapping the Mystery of Medicare.” The campuses are located in Brookfield, Muskego and New Berlin.
Tracy Lipinski, Medigap Insurance Counselor with the State of Wisconsin Board on Aging and Long Term Care presents the different plans, supplements, advantages and various insurance components of Medicare. In the past few years, Medicare has become very complex and attendees should leave with a better understanding of the plans, how they fit together and what choices may be best for them.
This seminar will also provide pre-retirement counseling for those who may not be starting Medicare now, but will in the near future.
To reserve your seat at one of the seminars, please contact the campus front desk.
Location & Time:
Regency-Muskego 9:30 - 11:00 am
W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd. – 3.5 miles south of I-43 on Racine Ave. • 262-679-0888
Regency-New Berlin 1:30 – 3:00 pm
13750 W. National Ave. – 2 miles west of I-894/45 National Ave. exit • 262-789-1699
Regency-Brookfield 5:30 – 7:00 pm
777 N. Brookfield Rd. – 1 block north of Bluemound Rd. • 262-780-0321
For over 20 years, ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has provided Senior Living, Assisted Living and Attended Care programs. Regency Senior Communities, located in Brookfield, Muskego, and New Berlin, are locally owned and managed non-profit affiliates of the ProHealth Care family.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation accepting grant requests - applications due April 7!
- Doherty Named Distinguished Young Woman of Menomonee Falls for 2015
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- BEHS Forensics Wins 2nd at Whitefish Bay Invitational
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Local Artists invited to participate in WRAP Exhibit and Workshop
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860