Dine IN Brookfield November 1-7, 2010.
Enjoy outstanding three course menus at one of Brookfield's premiere dining venues during the first week of November for $15, 25 or 35 per person.
Dine IN Brookfield provides an excellent opportunity to try something new, or visit a favorite at specialized pricing. Participating restaurants are offering lunch and/or dinner for the set price points. For a complete listing of restaurants that are participating, www.visitbrookfield.com.
You won't want to miss out on this opportunity! For more information, www.visitbrookfield.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help