Dine IN Brookfield November 1-7, 2010.
Enjoy outstanding three course menus at one of Brookfield's premiere dining venues during the first week of November for $15, 25 or 35 per person.
Dine IN Brookfield provides an excellent opportunity to try something new, or visit a favorite at specialized pricing. Participating restaurants are offering lunch and/or dinner for the set price points. For a complete listing of restaurants that are participating, www.visitbrookfield.com.
You won't want to miss out on this opportunity! For more information, www.visitbrookfield.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Celebrities to be Featured at the Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show; Spike TV’s Skip Bedell, DIY Network’s Kayleen McCabe, and More
- Milwaukee NARI Hosts 2nd Annual Career and Internship Fair; Continues Mission to Boost Interest in the Trade Industry