Dine IN Brookfield November 1-7, 2010.
Enjoy outstanding three course menus at one of Brookfield's premiere dining venues during the first week of November for $15, 25 or 35 per person.
Dine IN Brookfield provides an excellent opportunity to try something new, or visit a favorite at specialized pricing. Participating restaurants are offering lunch and/or dinner for the set price points. For a complete listing of restaurants that are participating, www.visitbrookfield.com.
You won't want to miss out on this opportunity! For more information, www.visitbrookfield.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"